The project brought together artists, urbanists and activists from 7 South-Eastern Metropolises and the Rurh region Germany, in a joint production laboratory. As part of Actopolis, Pat designed and performed a series of performative lectures, talks, discussions, projects, apparatuses and various other material, called The Soft Power Lectures. The Soft Power Lectures took place in institutional and outer-institutional spaces, with a mixed or solely for a specific public such as university students.
- South: Ideas around a European geography of the top and the bottom
- From sunset to sunrise
- Soft Power Screenings. the Gaze
- Where will you go after this?
- How much do I enjoy listening to people ascending in the elevator speaking Romanian
- Athens-Oberhausen. The energy of two cities
Supported by the Goethe Institut and Urbane Kunste Ruhr.